Join our WiNRG Iberia team and help us develop and support more exciting international projects within the renewable energy sector.
What we are looking for:
New Energy Solutions Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Office: Avenida Eng. Duarte Pacheco nº19 3ºEsq, Lisboa
WiNRG Iberia is a German company based in the renewable energy sector with a branch office in Lisbon and Madrid. We are an engineering services company providing Project Development, Construction Management, Asset Management and Operations & Maintenance of large scale and decentralized renewable power plants on the Iberian Peninsula.
Since October 2022 WiNRG Iberia is developing new energy solutions that range from decentralized generation, Utility scale energy storage system, Hybridization, Overequipping PV plants and Renewable integration with Hydrogen projects.
To develop such solutions WiNRG Iberia is searching for:
New Energy Solutions Supporting Engineer (m/f/d)
In this role you will be responsible for developing sound decentralized generation offers to C&I clients, being part on every activity of the process from site visiting, sizing, ‘procurement’, budgeting and supporting the Business development department presenting the offer to the client. Additionally, you will be supporting the development of other new energy solutions. You will report to the New Energy Solutions Manager.
- Site visit to identify key points for the successful implementation of decentralized generation (including Energy communities).
- Optimal solution sizing using reference software (PVsyst) and semi-automated tools developed in-house.
- Development of such semi-automated tools that support the development of new energy solutions.
- Support to the Commercial Department in the offer development process.
- Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Support the assessment of new industry related technologies.
- Use data analytics to support decision making of the New Energy Solutions business unit.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Electricity Principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking and a proactive mindset.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Good knowledge of PV generating technologies and constituent components (modules, inverters, structures, trackers, etc.).
What we Offer:
- We’re supporting enthusiasm for personal development and on-the-job trainings.
- Team-oriented and international environment within WiNRG group.
- Working in a team of experienced members with cooperative attitude.
- Attractive payment (according to experience).
- Fully equipped office.
- Opportunity to participate in and experience other positions within the company.
Are you up to meet these exciting challenges?
If so, please send your application including your salary expectation and the earliest possible date of starting to work via e-mail to: email@example.com
What’s in for you:
How to apply?
For us as a renewable energy company, sustainability is obviously a significant issue. We therefore ask you to send your application documents only via email – and if possible, in a single PDF file. This will help us at the same time to keep the application process as lean as possible.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to my data?
We process your personal data in accordance to the legal requirements.